Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lush Lacquer Review and Swatches

Hello everyone! I have an awesome post for you guys today! I found this indie brand called Lush Lacquer that makes some really great handmade polishes! It is made by a mother and daughter team. They are 3 free. You can find them at their Etsy store. I bought five of their polishes. These are mini bottles, but you can also buy big bottles. Let's get to the swatches!



Hottie Tottie

Hottie Tottie has tiny purple glitters with holographic aqua and silver big hexagon glitter. I used three coats but you could get away with just two coats. This is a super fun polish!




Spring Fling
Spring Fling has different shapes and sizes of green, pink, gold, and sliver glitters in a pink base.  I used two coats. With my skin tone it looked more coral and the green glitters just stood out. I love it! It really does make me think of spring.


Dreamsicle


Dreamsicle has fine holographic glitter, silver holographic bar glitter, and blue holographic hexagon glitter all in a pale blue base. Two coats. This is a dream! You really have to see this in person to appreciate how pretty this is.



Birthday Cake
Birthday Cake is full of different colored bar and small round glitter in a milky white base. There is also some holographic sliver hexagons that adds a beautiful sparkle! I'm in love with this polish! It looks just like icing with sparkly sprinkles! Two thick coats.


Chubby Checker

Chubby Checker has different shapes and sizes of black and white glitters in an iridescence pink base. This is my favorite! I love the square glitter! It is just so different. I'm gonna have to buy a full size bottle of this. Two coats.



They all were really easy to apply. Opaque in 2 or 3 coats. I really loved all of them, but Chubby Checker and Birthday Cake are my favorite. You can purchase mini or full sized bottles. So go check them out! Lush Lacquer. I'd love to hear which one is your favorite!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that Dreamsicle! Thanks for posting. Argh...that means more on the wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete